Approval and qualification
QUALIFAS ISO 9001 - EN 9100 certification.
Manufacture of aeronautical assemblies and sub-assemblies in composite materials.
EN 9100 v2009 certification – in progress (2012).
EN9110 v2009 certification – in progress (2012).
Utilization of composite materials:
- Monolithic composites
- Sandwich composites
- Installation of inserts.
- Paintings composite components.
- Non-structural composite / composite bonding
- Non-structural composite / metal bonding
- Non-structural metal / metal bonding
- Non-structural riveting.
- Testing by tapping,
- US: A / SCAN contact bonding
- US: A / SCAN contact monolithic
- US: thickness measurement.
- Supply of structural components,
- Supply of composite materials,
- Preparation / composite methods.
- Co-baked, semi-baked and monolithic composite components
- Non-structural riveting,
- Painting of composite components.
Approval to Part 145 Approval: in progress